art college in London, England
Saint Martin's School of Art was an art college in London, England. It offered foundation and degree level courses. It was established in 1854, initially under the aegis of the church of St Martin-in-the-Fields. Saint Martin's became part of the London Institute in 1986, and in 1989 merged with the Central School of Art and Design to form Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design.
Read more or edit on Wikipedia