Moscow Theological Academy (Russian: Московская духовная академия) is a higher educational institution of the Russian Orthodox Church, training clergy, teachers, scholars, and officials.
The seminary traces its origin to the Slavic Greek Latin Academy, which was founded in 1687 by the Greek Lichud brothers. It was reorganized in 1814 and moved from Moscow to the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius in the town of Sergiyev Posad, Moscow Oblast. The academy was closed in 1919, and reopened in 1946.
Read more or edit on Wikipedia