National School of Fine Arts in Paris, France
The École nationale supérieure des beaux-arts (French pronunciation: [ekɔl nasjɔnal sypeʁjœʁ de boz‿aʁ]; ENSBA) is a fine arts grand school of PSL Research University in Paris, France.
The École des beaux-arts is made up of a complex of buildings located at 14 rue Bonaparte, between the quai Malaquais and the rue Bonaparte. This is in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, just across the Seine from the Louvre museum. The school was founded in 1648 by Charles Le Brun as the famed French academy Académie de peinture et de sculpture. In 1793, at the height of the French Revolution, the institutes were suppressed. However, in 1817, following the Bourbon Restoration, it was revived under a changed name after merging with the Académie d'architecture. Held under the King's tutelage until 1863, an imperial decree on November 13, 1863 named the school's director, who serves for a five-year term. Long supervised by the Ministry of Public Instruction, the École des Beaux-Arts is now a public establishment under the Ministry of Culture.
Read more or edit on Wikipedia