theological school-college in Armenia
Gevorkian Theological Seminary (Armenian: Գևորգյան Հոգևոր Ճեմարան Gevorkyan Hogevor Č̣emaran), also known as Gevorkian Seminary (Armenian: Գևրգյան Ճեմարան Gevorkyan Č̣emaran, pronounced [gɛvɔɾkʰˈjɑn t͡ʃɛmɑˈɾɑn]), is a theological university-institute of the Armenian Apostolic Church founded by Catholicos George IV in 1874. It is located in the town of Vagharshapat (Etchmiadzin) within the complex of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, Armenia.
Gevorkian Seminary is considered the oldest university in modern Armenia.
Read more or edit on Wikipedia